What We Do

My photo
We are chasers of trophy fish (Leviathans if you will). We devote as much time as we can to the thrill of the hunt, the success, and the failure of fishing the waters of Northern Minnesota. We are stewards of the land and water. Conservation is a top priority to us because the future of tomorrow is what we decide today. Catch-Photo-Release is practiced along with selective harvest.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What has Patrick been doing?...not fishing!

   Shawn has been out chasing "scales" more than me lately but, thats ok! At least one of us is able to chase! It's my turn to play catch up with you all, let me fill you in on what's been happening with Patrick...
   I have been DYING to get out on the water. Believe me, I have, especially since my wife Stephanie and I finally purchased an outboard for the boat we bought last late summer! What a long wait and hunt for the perfect motor. We ended up purchasing a 2006 Yamaha 15 hp 4-stroke and, it is in mint condition! It should be for 2000$!

   So...there she is! With this baby clamped on the transom I was anxious to get out on the water and run it. One problem, we are just starting to move. We decided late last year that this was going to be the last year in the rental house. Moving from a house , with a garage, to a apartment in downtown Bemidji is an eye opener and a lot of work. Storage for the boat was a top priority!
   It took about a week to move and find storage for the boat and all the other stuff. Longest week in my life, it seemed! With all this moving going on, Shawn was out hitting hot spots...lucky dude! It's looking like Sunday, May 29th will be the madien voyage with the R.P. Mc Murphy!

No comments:

Post a Comment